Thursday, November 5, 2009

Getting to Hope You Like Me

This is my first blog post of, hopefully, many. I do seem to have a problem keeping track of blogs I start, but perhaps this one will be different!

Let's start with a little about where I am in my life right now:

I recently moved up to Minnesota from warm and sunny Florida. Quite a drastic change in temperature and in the locals. Ya know?

My boyfriend/unofficial fiance (he wants to do things right, with rings and all) is currently deployed overseas with the United States Marines (Oorah!).

I'm currently- trying to buy my first car (why did I wait so long?!); looking at houses, via the internet, with my man; working full time as the baker at a wonderful little wedding cake shop in Edina, MN; feeding my addiction to hair/makeup/food magazines; figuring out how to tweet; and daydreaming about the future.

My interests include (but are not limited to):
Talking to/about the love of my life
Being the first one to use a new bottle of shampoo
Babies
Homemade candies
Homemade cakes
Homemade cheese
Homemade bread
Homemade clothes
Homemade anything, really
Baking
Cooking
Crafting
WW2 era things
Prohibition stories
The sociological side of history
Farms
Beekeepers
Honey
Holidays
Hospitality

There is a lot more, but you get the gist. I look forward to blogging about tips, fun stuff, and the general goings-on! Happy 5th of November!

No comments:

Post a Comment